Tuesday 4 June 2013

orange pants by olivia j.




Last week I met Matt for lunch downtown San Francisco.  On our lunch date I wore my new orange pants.  These pants have been in the making for a few weeks.  I'd work on them, put them away, work on them, get frustrated, put them away and finally I finished them! They are a little big, as you can see.  I'm not a big fan of the outfit, but I think overall the pants turned out great.  What do you think about orange pants? Rosie rocked them! I'm working on that. I didn't want to look like Halloween, so I didn't wear black...oh yes, nor did I want to look like an SF Giant's fan.  As I rode the bus downtown, everyone had black and orange on.  They probably thought I was the biggest fan. Little do they know ;) 

My next project is navy pants with white piping down the side! Wish me luck.  J. Crew is my inspiration. 
logo olivia j



No comments:

Post a Comment