Tuesday 14 May 2013

fashion tech night

Dress: INC (similar here), Heels: Steve Madden,  Blazer: Macy's (similar here), Bag: ALDO, Sunnies: DKNY

 Last night my wonderful boyfriend/photographer accompanied me to a Fashion Tech conference in downtown San Francisco.  The women of Third Ware Fashion held a "Founders Tell All" event.  They had amazing speakers.  Not sure where to start, but here I go...Brian Sugar, CEO of PopSugar, Lindsey Guest, CEO & Founder of Beauty Army, Aubrie Pagano, CEO of Bow & Drape, Stephanie Palmeri, Principal at SoftTechVC, Colin Stuart, Co-founder & CTO of Betabrand

It was great to hear about their personal storeis and how they have created successful companies in the Bay Area.  My personal favorite was Stephanie Palmeri.  She's a young and successfuly Principal at SotfTechVC, which is a large VC company in SIlicon Valley.  The best part about listening to her speak was learning about her involvement with PoshMark.  One of my favorite sites.  If you're not a part of PoshMark, you should check it out. 

The crochet dress my mother gave me is still one of my favorite.  I thought the $10 jacket I got from Macy's would look great with it (yep, only $10 found it on super sale when I went there in Kansas City).  Thank goodness for sale items.  I've received a lot of compliments. Two of them being from fashionable men, that's always a good sign. 
logo olivia j
 

No comments:

Post a Comment