Monday 2 September 2013

Coffee Break :: Floral Peplum & Striped Skirt




Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope most of you have today off and are enjoy the time away from work.  I'm a big believer in "breaks" from work.  If it weren't for the weekend to slow me down, I think I could work seven days of the week.  I owe this to being a slight perfectionist and a multitasker, ladies I know several of you can agree! On the weekends I  shut down my "work brain" and focus on my fiance and my blog. It's a good time to regroup and focus for the next week.  

Today's outfit is two of my favorite pieces in my closet.  I love this floral top, I could wear it everyday.  The same for the skirt. The material is so pretty and it fits me perfectly around the waist. It poufs out just enough to be a girly striped skirt.

 Top :: Asos
Skirt :: Banana Republic (similar here)
Heels :: Zara
Bag :: Fendi
Necklace :: Nordstroms (similar here)
Watch :: Timex
 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment