Wednesday 28 August 2013

Checkered & Taxi Cabs :: Asos Dress & Valentinos





Morning everyone! I'm looking forward to the rest of the week. My fiance is back in town from doing a little traveling and we're going to the beach this weekend! 

Today's post is one of my favorite dresses from Asos. I still regret not getting a size smaller. I'd recommend if you're ever in question about the size. Buy both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.  Asos is great about returns and exchanges. If they continue their policy, I'm a customer for life.  A similar store is Nordstroms.  If you don't have a Nordstrom's debit card (a card that links to you debit card) I'd highly recommend getting one. It gives you rewards back on your purchase and you're also invited to the pre-sales at Nordy's. They also have such a great return and exchange policy.  So hold on to those receipts! If something breaks or is damage, they are typically really great about helping you.  

Hope you enjoy the post. The checkered dress seemed to go well with the taxi cabs.

Dress :: Asos (similar here)
Heels :: Valentino 
Handbag :: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment