Friday 23 August 2013

Meeting the girls out :: Sheer top & Valentino heels



Happy Friday everyone! I've spent the last week traveling around the Northeast.  Today I'm in Boston, but sitting at the airport right now ready to board my flight to New York.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday and having a cup of coffee on the balcony :)

Lately I've been wearing a lot of black and white.  I try and stay away from all black outfits because it can seem a little dull.  These pants have been a great investment.  They are so comfy and great for going out to meet your girlfriends for a drink.  I'm a little short, but for anyone taller, they are a great piece for your closet.

logo olivia j

Top: Zara
Pants:Hinge (similar here)
Heels: Valentino
Clutch: TJ Maxx (similar here)
Photo Credits:: Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment