Monday 26 August 2013

Flowers & Ponytails:: Floral Pants & Coach Bag

 
 

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good weekend! I spent the weekend wedding planning and enjoying some of my favorite thai takeout in New York! It was a beautiful weekend in New York, I heard it was the best weekend of the year. I think from here on out, we'll start seeing darker colors and longer sleeves.

With fall right around the corner, I've been prioritizing my clothing.  What can still be worn in Fall/Winter and what has to be worn ASAP.  Lately I've been really good about getting rid of things. If I haven't worn it all summer, there's probably a reason.  These flower pants and white top were worn to my engagement party in St. Louis. The outfit looked cute together, but nothing too fancy. When in doubt, I typically over dress than under dress.  The one good thing about cropped pants is that they typically fit me really well.  So if you're on the shorter side and tired of getting things hemmed. Try on a few pairs of cropped pants/jeans. You'll be surprised how well they fit us tiny people. 

Have a good week!

 Top :: Express
Pants :: Nordstroms 
Bag :: Coach
Heels :: Zara
 Necklace :: Nordstroms

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges


No comments:

Post a Comment